Back to Guides
- What do I need?
- Downloading WhatsApp
- Logging in to WhatsApp
- Connecting with your teacher on WhatsApp
What do I need for online lessons?
- A mobile phone or tablet with a camera
- Internet signal – wifi or data
- The Whatsapp app
- Pen and paper
- Simply open the Apple Store, type ‘WhatsApp’ on the search bar and it should appear. The full title of the app is ‘WhatsApp Messenger’ and it’s made by ‘WhatsApp Inc’, so make sure that’s the one you’re downloading.
- Once you’ve found it, hit the ‘GET’ button and the download will commence.
- Open Google Play Store, type ‘WhatsApp’ on the search bar, and look for ‘WhatsApp Messenger‘ by ‘WhatsApp Inc’.
- Tap that, hit ‘install’, and wait for it to appear on your phone.
- Open Microsoft Store, type ‘WhatsApp’ into the search bar, and look for ‘WhatsApp Messenger‘ by ‘WhatsApp Inc’.
- Hit the ‘download’ button and wait for it to appear on your phone.
Logging in to WhatsApp
- Tap the App on your phone.
- Enter your details and follow instructions on the app.
Connecting with your teacher on WhatsApp
After your lessons have been scheduled through our calendar system, the calendar confirmation email should give you all of your teacher’s details including mobile number and email address. For the teacher to ring you we will just need your mobile number. The teacher will then proceed to ring you through the WhatsApp video feature when it’s time for the class. The call will automatically appear on your phone. Make sure you’re somewhere with a good internet signal!
If you encounter any problems, please let your teacher know about it by contacting them on their mobile as soon as possible.